標題: Cheap Jerseys From China I guess
無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1945
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2166
發表於 2019-3-16 07:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Holmes added that his availability could come down to being a game-time decision.
Top cornerback Antonio Cromartie was limited for the third straight day with a sore hip, but will play.

"I'm hopeful he plays," Ryan said,Nike NFL Jerseys For Sale, "because he is a difference-maker."
"That's, I guess, what questionable would mean," Ryan said. "What is it,Corey Brewer Jersey, a 50-50 chance or something like that?"
Holmes was limited at practice Friday after getting a day off,Hockey Jerseys From China, and it's possible he could be active on a limited basis for the game Sunday.
Nose tackle Kenrick Ellis is also questionable with a back injury that has limited him in practice. Damon Harrison would start in Ellis' place, as he did for much of the preseason.
FLORHAM PARK,Scarpe Adidas Italia, N.J. (AP) — Santonio Holmes could complete his comeback Sunday.
Quarterback Mark Sanchez (right shoulder) and linebacker Quinton Coples (right ankle) were ruled out earlier in the week.
Holmes seriously injured his left foot last September, and needed two surgeries to repair it, including one in February to remove screws. He has gradually increased what he can do, including running routes and cutting, but said Wednesday that he still wasn't close to being at 100 percent.
Rex Ryan remained optimistic that the veteran wide receiver, listed as questionable for the New York Jets' season opener against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, will make his return from a foot injury that sidelined him most of last year.
Jeremy Kerley, Stephen Hill,mlb jerseys china, Clyde Gates and Ryan Spadola, an undrafted rookie,Cheap Seahawks Jerseys China, are the only other receivers on the active roster.