標題: Adidas NMD China Wholesale ankle
無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1945
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2124
發表於 2019-5-23 23:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Colledge said it shouldn't be a problem moving back to the left side, where he's accustomed to playing.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Jonathan Cooper's rookie season might not be over after all.
High ankle sprains can keep a player out several weeks, and Housler was unsure what that meant for his chances of being ready for the season opener.
Six other Arizona players were hurt in the game, the most significant being tight end Rob Housler with a high left ankle sprain. Running back Rashard Mendenhall has a sprained right knee but is expected to be ready for the season opener Sept. 8 at St. Louis. Neither Housler nor Mendenhall will play in Thursday night's preseason finale at Denver, Arians said.
Cooper, Arians said, was giving the Cardinals "all the value you put in that pick."
Arians said the prognosis is for Cooper to be sidelined 10 to 12 weeks. At 12 weeks, he could return for the Nov. 24 home game against Indianapolis. At the very least, Cooper would get some experience.
Fanaika has been one of the bigger surprises for the Cardinals. The former Arizona State lineman played in three games for Seattle in 2011 but was out of football last season. He was moved from tackle back to the guard position he played in college and impressed the Cardinals coaches when he filled in while Colledge was out with a hairline leg fracture for two weeks in training camp,World Baseball Classic Jerseys Outlet.
Cooper underwent surgery Sunday.
"We don't want him to be a rookie next year," Arians said. "That was the big thing for losing him the whole season is he's a rookie again next year. Hopefully now that won't be the case."
Fanaika said he wasn't sure he'd get another chance in the NFL,Authentic MLB Jerseys.

Rookie tight end D.C. Jefferson has a mild knee sprain but hopes to play Thursday.
"But I kept my faith and believed in myself and knew that I still had a lot of good football left in me," he said.
"It's a big game for a lot of the younger guys," Arians said.
"It should be an easy transition for me," he said. "I expect to fit right back in there and get it done. But I'm going to keep working on the right side in case the situation goes the other direction, too. I need to be prepared to play either side of the ball."
"I think I'll have a better grasp for it when the swelling goes down," he said. "Right now I'm just waiting to see how it all pans out the next few days."
Colledge doesn't have Cooper's exceptional athleticism "but he's more than adequate," the coach said.
Arians said Daryn Colledge will move back to Cooper's left guard spot, with Paul Fanaika taking the right guard position. Colledge played on the left side his entire seven-year NFL career but was moved to right guard after Arizona drafted Cooper. Chilo Rachal also is in the mix at right guard.
Arizona coach Bruce Arians said Monday that the Cardinals' first-round draft pick could be back for the final six games of the season after undergoing surgery on his broken left leg.
"The athleticism, the strength, the toughness," Arians said. "He's got a bright future."
The seventh overall pick in the draft was injured in Saturday night's 24-7 preseason loss to the San Diego Chargers,A.Q. Shipley Jersey.
"Paul's played extremely well at camp,Al Horford Jersey, had a bunch of snaps," Arians said. "We're confident he's a solid player."
Still,Yeezy Boost 350 China Wholesale, it's a significant loss for the Cardinals,Cheap Authentic Jerseys Free Shipping, who saw Cooper as an anchor on a re-tooled offensive line that will be so important in protecting quarterback Carson Palmer, as well as resuscitating the dormant Arizona running game.
Nose tackle Dan Williams aggravated the right ankle he sprained earlier in camp but Arians believed he would be fine. Wide receiver Andre Roberts (quadriceps) and outside linebacker/defensive end Matt Shaughnessy (ankle) are fine, Arians said.