無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1945
註冊 2018-7-25
用戶註冊天數 2120
發表於 2019-6-7 00:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
,Zapatillas Nike Baratas
NOTES: CB Antonio Cromartie was listed as questionable for the game at Carolina after being limited in practice for the second straight day while he continues the NFL's concussion protocol. He was injured when he collided with teammate Ed Reed last Sunday against Oakland. Ryan said Cromartie's availability Sunday could be a game-time decision. ... TE Kellen Winslow (knee) was limited in practice, but was expected to play. WR Santonio Holmes (foot,Andrus Peat Jersey, hamstring) was a full participant after being limited the previous two days.
Hill said general manager John Idzik told him to make sure he remains in meetings because the team has &quot,Football jerseys authentic;a plan&quot,Camo China Football Jerseys; for him,Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale.
"I'm kind of happy for my future now because I know that things will definitely get better,Bengals Color Rush Jersey Cheap, especially with the strength around my knee," Hill said. "I'm just taking this as a positive stepping stone and trying to move on."